Old 08-17-2016, 09:22 AM
mac

Oh, isn't it funny how things work out and fall into place just at the right time.

I've lived in my house for almost 40 years and I am sure that if I ever give my garage a good cleaning, I am going to find some golden nuggets that I have forgotten about. Yesterday, my garage gave up one of its golden nuggets. I was putting some things away and I just noticed a flat box on the top shelf that I hadn't noticed before. Curiosity made me look inside and lo and behold I found one of those clear plastic sewing table extenders. I thought I must have bought it for my Bernina, but why would I put it in the garage and not use it? Then it hit me, I bought it from a friend for $20 about 5 years ago and it was suppose to fit a Viking sewing machine. I sold that Viking sewing machine to another friend's sister that was just taking up quilting.

What a find. I'm going to take it over to TAP plastic to have them cut out a bigger hole to fit the 6600. Those tables are pretty expensive nowadays and I think that the cut will be very nominal in comparison to buying a new table.