View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Kassaundra

Originally Posted by murphzmom View Post
I found a ruler as I was on You Tube called Omni Arc, I was wondering if anyone has used it. It looks like I would get 8" finished squares which would be good. My thought is after I used that ruler and before I unfolded the square of fabric I would use my rotary cutter with the pinking blade and cut the edges then and once the material was unfolded I would have the circle already pinked. Using actual pinking shears it rough on mom's hands and mine as well, she has arthritis and I have carpal tunnel. If I go with the Omni Arc ruler I can have it from Amazon on Monday and then I would just have to mail her the finished items which wouldn't be a problem. I just wish I new what size strips the fabric had to be cut to so I could have some of the prep work done ahead of time.
I have the arc ruler and it is difficult to use w/ a regular size rotary cutter (I find it near impossible) I haven't got a small rotary cutter yet to try w/ it, but I just use it to mark the circle w/ the pen innards (the whole pen is hard to fit in the space too.