View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 04:34 PM
Evie

Hi, Yolanda -- Yes, I know this is your quilt; I saved your original post that's why I was able to provide the correct link. I haven't yet put together my mom's hankies! You know, I don't think you ever posted a picture of your daughter's quilt. Did you? I believe the one showing with the pattern is from Moda's directions. If you still have a pic of your quilt, I sure would like to see it. The new twin quilts you show are great, and I love the shams!

Originally Posted by littlebitoheaven View Post
Hi Evie! The link above is my quilt. I have more directions for this quilt if you are interested. For instance, I do sew my hankies to a light ivory/off white block. This keeps all blocks the same size. On the more used/delicate hankies, I ironed them to the block with "French Fuse", which is a light-weight fusible. I had a long-arm quilter quilt this with an all-over pattern and it turned out beautiful. This is the 2nd hanky quilt that I have made. For the one above, my daughter couldn't choose which hankies she wanted so we used them all. Some I purchased. The other quilt was for a twin bed and I followed the Moda directions. (My daughter-in-law made one and I made one to match for these twin beds.)

Please let me know, if I may be of further help to you. Yolanda