View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 05:04 AM
littlebitoheaven

Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Hi, Yolanda -- Yes, I know this is your quilt; I saved your original post that's why I was able to provide the correct link. I haven't yet put together my mom's hankies! You know, I don't think you ever posted a picture of your daughter's quilt. Did you? I believe the one showing with the pattern is from Moda's directions. If you still have a pic of your quilt, I sure would like to see it. The new twin quilts you show are great, and I love the shams!
Hi Evie! Thank you for your posts and your thoughtful words. The photo in the link that you shared is the quilt that I made for my daughter and I did not follow the complete Moda pattern. The two twin quilts that I posted ARE the Moda pattern. In the Moda pattern there are blocks of fabric in between the hankies. I did use French Fuse on the more worn and delicate hankies. I also sewed each hanky around its edge with coordinating fabric. This method worked well for me. Thanks again for your post and interest. FYI - I was given written permission to share the Moda Quilt Pattern from Moda as the pattern was out of print at the time of my posting.