Old 10-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Honchey

Nina, Ummm..I see a couple of empty totes..need to fill them up right away Lots of totes but it's neatened up.. Your sewing room is very big..Nice

My toes are very sore and walking to not abuse them any more is making other parts hurt..clear fluid is coming out of one toe by the nail..have been using peroxide and antiseptic cream then gauzing it up..

DH wants to leave earlier than planned..Matthew is on it's way...I want to stay to see if any damage occurs..My son can take care of the house up north if Matthew gets there before we do.. What to do, What to do..

I'm supposed to be going on a road trip on Thursday.. that's the day of Matthew's expected arrival in the latter part of the day...We're supposed to be coming home late or the following day...

I have to start packing..it's going to take me a week to do it with my foot in bad shape

I'm adding a top & bottom row to 2 tops I had to take apart and fix I just have to square them up before the added rows go on..then they go to someone else to sandwich & quilt.. It seems that the pieces that need to be fixed come my way... I guess they know I'll fix them up so they look right!!!

Where do you get those markers Jeanie??? I would like to have them..

Back to the cutting & pressing...Have a good day all..H.