View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 06:20 AM
lovngrandma

hello to all
i do communicate, i am sorry i dint get on here on a daily basis, i am however on fb daily and i have fb to stay in touch with family and friends, i love my quilting and that is all i had to do then i could answer within a quick time frame, but unfortunally i cant, i homeschool my 6 yr old, there are days i dont feel very good and want to just sit and sew, and be with my little one, but i have other obligations to abide by, like laundry dishes a husband animals, but in all i do stay in touch with my partners, and on occasion qb decides it does not want me to log in, i have emailed patrice about this , im not angry nor am i fussing, all im doing is shedding light on why i may not answer in the future for a day are so, there have been partners ive gotten that took a few days to answer , so i will keep loving what i do and having fun doing it, talk to u later on a more interesting subject im sure

Originally Posted by jazs2 View Post
I need to get started on your blocks Lovngrandma and lv2sew2011. Will you please contact me asap. I don't understand why you 2 joined if you can't communicate.
jazs2