View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 07:36 AM
pyffer3

Do you like the Clover style binding clips?... no, I gave all of mine to my secret santa one year. couldn't get the hang of them.
lace book marks? (stitched on an embroidery machine)....I have a nook
Do you like magazine subscriptions? if yes which one(s).... never had one, but have looked through many at the bookstore. Might be nice to have.
Do you do any hand sewing/quilting? ...sometimes. still getting the hang of hand-quilting which takes forever so I must be doing something wrong!
Do you like "fat" ink pens?... I don't know as I have not used any
Do you like small not pads? (small enough to put in a purse) ...note pads are great.
Do you think you'd use a set of numbered pins (for keeping rows in line etc.) never knew about them, will have to do some research
Do you use a thimble? LOVE thimbles, always need them, loose them like seam rippers (interested in that one that has an eraser on the end
Do you like the rubbery bobbin holders (to keep the thread from unraveling) never used them, don't know much about them
What's one place you really want to visit in the country or world? Well, if we are really fantasizing.....I'd love to go to Ireland or Scotland (or both) mainly the countryside of either.

currently I'm into Christmas colors of Red and Gold. Got to get me some more gold ribbon this weekend to continue my work on ornaments.
I hope I have given my SS some ideas....but please don't over-think it...I will be so happy with whatever you send. I love the surprise (more than anything I get from family because they don't understand quilting and the love of everything quilting!)