View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 AM
Feathers

Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by Feathers
Would William like to have another dear honey to buy Treadle machines for? I'm available..What a wonderful baby and I'm sure Mamma loves him. Thanks for sharing. The machine is so nice.
I am LMAO! William says more details are needed before he answers...and pictures are a MUST!
He's not talking about pictures of you tho...he loves all women...all ages...well...just ALL women! :)
What he wants to know is how much stuff you come with? And how many pets? He complains that if we ever have to move, that *I* will need the largest Uhaul :roll: ...*HE* will only need a 6x12 trailer! :lol: Says he doesn't want to get pushed out of the house by his "harem's" stuff!

(Many more comments like that outta him and I'll put him up for adoption! ~grin~)
Oh! too bad. I don't think your DH will allow me "IN". My baggage consists of a wonderful husband, 3 kitties and one foster kitty (right now, numbers change with the ringing of the phone!) , 5 sewing machines, and a fabric stash that is ridiculous! Guess I'll stay here instead of trying to move all of this. I've told my DH and sister that if I die suddenly, she is to come with 4 pickups and a box car to get all the fabric out of the house because our 6 kids would NEVER understand my stash or why I have even one piece of extra fabric much less all that I do have....they don't quilt or sew!!!

:lol: