Old 11-12-2016, 05:23 PM
letawellman

Originally Posted by Kassaundra
Here are my thoughts for what they are worth. First I love the magenta, my understanding is the magenta is suppose to be the pop color different from anything else in the group which yours is. Your group of light purples has one extremely light shows almost white on my screen, I would remove it. You have a similar green that is exceptionally light almost yellow I would remove that one. The greens are a bit neon not sure how that will play out, but I don't think any of us can truly answer that I think that will mostly be up to your comfort zone. Can you post a pic of your neutrals next to your yellows?
I agree with Kassaundra - the very light purple is probably TOO light; and the yellow-y green is probably too similar to your yellows. Bonnie did mention in her post that the greens need to tend more towards olive tones, and Kassaundra is correct to be a little concerned about the neon aspect of the greens.

You could just group your greens and yellows together, step back a bit (like half-way across the room?) and see how well they contrast - if they blend together from far away, they will blend together in the quilt, and you will lose whatever pattern is being created.

Just my two cents' worth, and we all know that won't buy ANYTHING nowadays!