Old 11-15-2016, 05:22 AM
katybob

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
This sounds like fun and is love to join in but....
I just had major door surgery today and will be non weight bearing for 6 weeks (aka. No sewing for 6 weeks) ������
I checked out the web site and the Bonni hunter ruler I need is in back order from her site and Amazon. (I javelin the other rulers ...in my Amazon cart)

My questions are
(1) Is this weekly or monthly? I ask b/c on her weep site it said there would be clues every Friday to download. So this confused me ( as most things are these days being on pain meds and all ��������)
(2) Can I still join?
Thanks for the help.....I'm going to very needy the next few weeks, hubby even took off for 2 weeks to help me! ������
Laquita -- I'm mostly a lurker, but I can't resist responding to your very entertaining post! I've made 3 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts and I've always enjoyed the process. This one's going to be lap size. First -- what in the world is door surgery? If you can't sew for a while, just print out the clues and make it when you're able. Maybe you can do all the cutting first. Bonnie says you don't need the special ruler -- just the easy angle and the other one she's used for other mysteries. The clues arrive weekly, starting the day after Thanksgiving and I think ending Christmas day or maybe the day before or after Christmas. Hope you have a very speedy recovery!