Thread: JeanneMTurner
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 04:10 AM
JeanneMTurner

Smile JeanneMTurner

Hi. I am a painter, designer, retired teacher of Creative arts. My passion in all forms. I love my home and sewing machines that give me quilting, machine embroidery and patchwork, all a great joy to me. I am a total creative addict and a novice in all exploration of new challenges. I make all soft furnishings and some clothes also and use my Janome 7700, Janome 6500 (fabulous work horse) plus a Brother V3 currently. I live in France with no near shops handy for finding new materials or machines so rely largely on the internet or the local flea market for stimulation. One daughter lives in the UK and the other in Australia. I would love France, or Spain to have similar shops as exist in the UK, Australia or the States for machines and crafts of all sorts but they dont. At least not locally. With nine grandchildren, a great grandson, there is much to make for such a growing family across the world.
I am saving now for top of the range machine and I want the Rolls Royce but at a loss as to which to buy. I welcome all suggestions with reasons why which is why I joined this group. Look forward to hearing from you and also to following all blogs. Happy living.