Old 11-19-2016, 03:33 PM
frustratedquilter40

I can't wait to see all of yours come together with the colors and fabrics you have all chosen. I look forward to BH's mystery every year there is only one that I did not really care for but that is okay it found a home at my sister in laws she loved it.

I am ready finished my last round on the round robin here on the QB. So this week will clean my machine, put in a new needle, and fill some bobbins, then fill up my bottle of best press, and put in a new blade in my rotary cutter. Ok my colors are going to be out of my scrap saver system that Bonnie uses. I do have some yardage pieces of her colors picked out and could make a half or 3/4 inch size. But some of my bins are overflowing and I have tons of blue (but I also have a lot of greens) so may use that in place of purple and keep all the other colors the same. I will wait until she release the clue next friday to make a decision if I have to about the blue or purple. I have made BH's. " Easy Street", " Lazy Sunday", 2 of" Celtic Solstice", "Grand Illusion", "Alletaire", I did go back and make "Orange Crush". Plus I have made a few other of her free patterns she has on her site and a couple from her books. Bonnie really has turned my life around. I use to only use yardage never scrappy but now I am converted and it is hard for me to do a very controlled quilt

Last edited by frustratedquilter40; 11-19-2016 at 03:36 PM.