View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 08:25 PM
marytoddliz

OMy goodness! I am so sorry that I did not post! I have not opened my package yet! We were called out of town over the weekend, Boyfriend Grandmother is on Hospice and we went to say our last goodbye's. We got home late Monday night and I totally had forgotten, Very bad of me! So today I check my email and had a note from my SS asking if I liked the gift! I know I love it I know I do, but Boyfriend is at work untill 11:00 and has package locked in his shop! I was so afraid that I was going to open early I asked him to lock it away!

But when he gets home tonight I am going to rip into that box! I also got 2 envelopes from my SS Hearthush that had some awesome red fabric in them. Thank you so much I love the red fabric I will make something special for my kitchen!

I just love all the wonderful pictures that have been posted and I think what an awesome group we have here that are so giving!

Thank you all very much for all the great stories and sharing of the christmas spirit! It has been so wonderful!

Mary~