Old 12-16-2016, 07:07 AM
givio

Blog news: Wow, I use my scroll button to scroll down a page instead of the scroll bar, and there is the same advertisement located under/over the bottom of each picture. I wanted to see the whole picture, so went to close the ad-- it says 'click or hover to expand.' It gives you only a couple of seconds to close it before it expands full screen. Each time I paused to look at the picture and got I the ad every time. How long have advertisers been using 'hover' to open? I was so slow to close it that it opened every time! I even got it the first time, with just pausing during scrolling. *roll my eyes* Bonnie is surely making money with that ad! lol

I just cut, folded and put away my dark blues to finish yesterday for clue #3. I planned to do #4 tomorrow, thinking it would be yellow or green. Shoot, I should have waited until today to do clue #3, then I could have cut #4 at the same time. I cut a bunch of 2 1/2" strips along with the 2" strips though! Just an inch off. Can't fudge that much. lol

Lucky you, pennycandy, you can continue on with your neutrals. :-)

Last edited by givio; 12-16-2016 at 07:16 AM.