Old 12-17-2016, 01:30 AM
hoprigmom

For those complaining, have you met Bonnie personally? I had some of the same thoughts until I got to take a workshop from her last April. She is one of the kindest and caring persons I have ever met. As for her blog, it is a place she gives her thoughts and happenings. When she expressed concerns about the happenings in North Carolina without stating what there were, she got attacked for being political.

Bonnie does a tremendous job of planning out a mystery quilt project. She gives us the opportunity to get this for free. Yes, she gives us plenty of "ad's" to buy her new ruler, but she designed it to be handier to use. I haven't bought it because I have plenty of rulers and money is tight this year. I agree the publisher is probably pushing Bonnie to do the salesmanship, but that might be the what Bonnie has to do to get her books published.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to everyone and have a good time with family. I am way behind as I just made a new set of altar linens for my church for Christmas. Sewing twice around an eight foot by 8 foot linen for the main altar would have sewn a lot of 4 patches together. Like 64 feet of sewing just on that one cloth.

I enjoy reading what everyone is getting done. You are my family!