View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 02:43 PM
canuckninepatch

Originally Posted by Neuras View Post
Every month my guild offers a class on a specific technique/pattern or a chance to bring your own project to work on. I had a sewing basket I got at JAF but the latch broke off 2 months ago (spilling EVERYTHING). I drive 30 minutes to get there so doing a quick turnaround for a forgotten notion is not really feasible. I've been eyeing this aluminum case with foldout shelves but I'm REALLY wondering what YOU use when you go to a class or daylong retreat? If you didn't use what you currently have, what treasure box is it that you long for? Pictures would be awesome & greatly appreciated! Thank you
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Creative-O...-Case/32173331
When we got our new dishwasher, the company that was delivering our new one and taking away our old one, told us if there was anything inside the old one we wanted to keep, to go ahead and do so. The cutlery rack had a nice handle on it, and I thought I might have a use for it. Sure enough, I can put a ton of sewing stuff in it, and it fits nicely in my rolling sewing machine case, right along with my sewing machine. When I get home I just need to pull it out of the case and set it beside my sewing machine. No matter where I am, everything's right beside me. I've had more people at sewing retreats oohing and aahing over it!