Old 12-26-2016, 09:09 AM
susancansew

Default Pictogram Block Party

I don't understand I went to https://www.ericas.com/sewing/nowicki.htm and the pattern is under $20.00 It is actually a book. Oh, I think I see the difference. The book tells you how to create the stitches on a Viking machine but there are no embroidery designs. I made mine years ago so I forgot the details. Well I did all of the blocks, I am just now finishing it up.
Susan G

Originally Posted by juliea9967 View Post
A while back I posted pictures of my completed quilt. I had many private messages asking where I got the pattern. Today I got another one requesting that I post the answer to evey one, so here it is.
I bought my pattern from my LQS about five years ago. The price then was $99. She still carries this pattern because there are many requests for it. Now the price is $105.
The pattern includes all the beautifully digitized embroidery designs and very good, detailed instructions. I printed out the instructions and put them in a 3 ring binder for use as I embroidered out the blocks. These are some of the best instructions I have ever seen. She really did a fantastic job.

The name of the pattern is Pictogram Block Party Quilt. I am sure you can find it elsewhere but I got it from my LQS, Stitchin' Time in Twin Falls, ID. She mails stuff all over the world, and only charges actual shipping costs. No handling fees. She has a web site at www.stitchintime.ws
Her phone number is 208-736-8640
Her email address is [email protected]

Let me know if you have any other questions. This is the most beautiful quilt I have ever done, and I am loving it!

Julie