View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 01:38 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Jane Quilter View Post
June Billie writes in the Secret Santa 2016 Signups Thread:

Sulabug, I think your idea of asking things people like so you can begin on some projects for the next year is great. That would be a great idea throughout the year to have a thread of its own to help others out for ideas. So, future SS, lets list some ideas and super sale announcements (like 70& off and store closings) throughout the year in the spirit of helping newbie Secet Santas for 2017. I will start with a thoughtful, easy to make gift that would be appreciated by anyone on this board, a pot-holder out of an UFO:

Jane Quilter............I Love your pot holder & I was thinking that I have so many blocks already made from block exchanges that I could easily make a few of them or I could even make table runners!! I am so glad that you started this thread. I am working on my first project for next year & so far I am paper piecing a 5 1/2" butterfly block that will go on my project. I don't want to say much more because I don't want everyone to figure it out already!! Yesterday I printed two more patterns, one for a Christmas ornament & one for a very cute pincushion. WOW, I am really excited about this & I think most everyone will be too. Jane thank you for making this thread.

Last edited by SulaBug; 12-31-2016 at 01:40 PM.