View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:57 PM
roguequilter

Originally Posted by lmanna View Post
I'm tracking mine in Excel although it has not been necessary yet. So far I have been working on mine every day but I don't expect that will continue for the entire year. I will admit it does feel good to get into the sewing room for 10-15 minutes every day for just a tiny bit of "me" time. My DH has been interested in the process. It is supposed to hit 50 tomorrow and this morning he was asking me if that meant a new color in my quilt. It does !
tho i'm not doing this, i am avidly following the fun. for those of you who might, as the year progresses, forget to note the temp for a day or two, go to NOAA ...it's united states weather site or "National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration" website. on upper left a place to put your town & state for your local forcast. after you get to the forecast page for your vicinity, there are links on right side of page ..click on "3 day history" it will let you know the temp each hour of each of three consecutive days. have fun ..and i am sooooo looking forward to seeing the beautiful quilts from this indeavor. those that have done a 2016 temp quilt, please please post pics of your quilt as soon as you finish them!

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...1#.WH6DEss76hC