View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM
maryellen2u

[QUOTE=Cari-in-Oly;7747907]I belong to 2 Yahoo embroidery groups and neither one are very active. One seems to have lapsed into mostly ads and the other, MCEmbroidery, gets a few sporadic massages once in a while. I belong to one very active FB group, Machine Embroidery Help, sponsored by Allstitch.net, but I'm growing weary of it. It was very good in the beginning with a lot of experienced people helping others but lately it seem to be more and more inexperienced people giving bad advice to other inexperienced people. I've been doing this for 5 years and still consider myself a novice but experienced enough to have the basics down.

I wish there was a good group too. I belong to two yahoo groups but I can never access pictures or reply to one person or ask a question and get an answer. Yahoo is always being hacked which scares me to even use it. This site is good but it is a jumbled mess. 350 pages, over 3000 messages/comments. How can you ever hope to find anything or get a question answered. It is worse than my pattern box! Have I complained enough? Sorry. I would start a new great one if I knew how! Let me know when you find a group of your dreams!!