View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 06:48 AM
gailani

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
Just watched the new tute, "kindred pinwheels" and Jenny was using a rotating mat by Martinelli. It looked sturdy. I have all the sizes from whomever makes those square rotating ones, and really am not always happy with their performance....So, I thought I'd look into this. Well, did a search, and Walmart carried, but has to be ordered and delivered to store/home for $27.11. At Martinelli website price is $49.99 +s&h.....I think I know where I'm going to order one from! BTW! Anyone here have, do you like?
I LOVE mine!!! Purchased from MSQC when it went on sale. Have been wanting one for a long time because I love Martelli products but didn't want to pay their price. MSQC had the top on sale, so I purchased that then waited until the bottom (rotating part) went on sale at MSQC and purchased that. I can't remember what I paid, but I love it! I, too, had one of those square ones - I had a ton of little HST's to square up and my rotary cutter gouged the mat (this was within the first few times I used it). It's basically unusable now. I have a Martelli large cutting mat which has held up amazingly well, so am assuming their rotating mat will hold up as well.