Old 02-10-2017, 03:24 AM
Sandygirl

Originally Posted by Cats8 View Post
I have a Tutto and I love it. I really like that it rolls from the short side so it is easier to fit in small places. It is also nice because it rolls on four wheels, not two. I have a van and it doesn't roll around in the back at all. I also like that if the wheels get damaged you can buy new ones and replace them. I like things that can be fixed! I tend to lift it by the metal frame on the short sides. I haven't had any problems yet. However I only use it for my 'travel' machine that is a Janome and weighs about 13 lbs.
My machine: Janome 3160 QCV ...travel size. .......what she said! I do lift mine by the frame on the ends to position it behind one of the front seats tho. I want the machine sitting low and secure. I would never set it on a seat with a seat belt. That thing could be a dangerous projectile if in an accident or a slam on the break situation. The handle is fine for the occassional lift but I would not rely on it for a lot of weight. I have my Tutto for my travel machine..I leave my large machines at home. Love my Tutto!

Sandy

Last edited by Sandygirl; 02-10-2017 at 03:28 AM.