View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 04:55 AM
juneeloonee

My fabrics talk all the time. And I have a "padded by fabric room" where they talk to me.
the other day I wanted to do something with all the materials talking to me from that room but couldn't decide where to start. A little voice from nearby called "we are here waiting patiently" - 3 moda layer cakes I had purchased for $5 each happened to be seen. I scooped them up and have been happily working on them several days. However, I needed an accompanying material. At first perusal of the stash a lovely little piece of white on cream called to me. But they weren't playing nicely together and the others started screaming that it just wasn't going to work out (without cutting the cream yet). There was aclashing fabric mutiny going on! So the stash called again and I searched harder and low and behold a large piece of white fairy frost whispered "I might be just the ticket" and the modas are now happy and I am thrilled!!! (Mostly not to have the talk going on!) ;) When we're all harmoniously put together I will post a pic! I might call it my summer star talker! :-D