View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 07:58 AM
weasier22

Default Latest project finished...

Haven't posted on this board in a very long time. Not that I haven't been quilting ... just have so much going on. But I have finished some new projects and one old UFO! Yes Lord! A UFO is finished! My ex-son-in-law and his new wife had twins, a boy and a girl. So I'm being the nice ex-mother-in-law and am making the babies quilts. Finished the boys quilt ... farm themed fabric! I loved the fabric so much that I made myself a table runner (reversible) plus 2 mug rugs. No scraps left from that fabric! The large quilt is a birthday gift for my friend in Connecticut. She'll be anywhere from 85 years to 87 years old. She couldn't figure out how old she is going to be!! Just love her so much! My UFO is the patriotic wall hanging/table topper quilt. I'm so happy I finished it for our 4th of July celebration.
Attached Thumbnails 1-baby-quilt-baby-boy.jpg   2-baby-quilt-flip-side.jpg   3-birthday-present-heading-connecticut.jpg   4-table-runner.jpg   5-table-runner-flip-side.jpg  

6-mug-rugs.jpg   7-patriotic-quilt-wall-table.jpg   8-patriotic-quilt-flip-side.jpg