View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:00 PM
Sleepy Hollow

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576960[/ATTACH]

Frogs for my mom. Every frog was named "Fred". Butterflies, they've had hundreds of thousands visit their garden over the years.

Another leaf made by SIL.

The windmill is something my mom has always wanted. Someday, if I can get a woodshop set up, I'll build one for her (yard art sized). Until then, she just has little mini ones. One of the decorations she set up in the foyer at church had the little windmill, a wooden clog, and was full of containers of tulips.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]576961[/ATTACH]

More filler and border fabric. The windmill (and clog) to match her cuckoo clock and windmill blocks.

We always had raccoons around the house, they were attracted by her huge cherry tree. We had a cat once who would play with them in the tree. The raccoons would chase her for a minute, and then they would swap and the (tiny) cat would chase them. That was Bridgette, mentioned in an earlier post. People were surprised they would play, I guess we just had very friendly, and gentle, raccoons.
Attached Thumbnails windmill-leaf-butterflies-frog.jpg   windmill-scrap-raccoons-dragonflies.jpg