View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
bkay

I'm not a very experienced quilter, so if I were doing it, I would contact spoonflower about what you would need. I talked about making a memory quilt, so contacted them. You just upload the image and they print it on fabric. You'd need to decide how big you want the picture to be. Then ask spoonflower what size photo you would need to get to do it. Generally it should be a number like 1425x1715. The bigger the number, the clearer the photo will be at larger sizes.

YOu might be able to find one online for free, or you might choose to buy one. On Google images, if you hover over the photo without clicking it, it will tell you the dimensions. You have to actually click on the image and allow it to download fully to get the size the thumbnail is describing.

Here's one for sale: https://www.123rf.com/search.php?word=St+michael&imgtype=0&Submit=+&t_word=&t_lang=en&orderby=0&sti=o2no1q4hxgsbztnfn5|&mediapopup=41648837

This is probably the least expensive of the commercial online photo sites. There are some free ones, too, but you have to really search to find them. The bigger the photo, the more they charge for it.

bkay

You could buy the image from one of the photo

Last edited by bkay; 08-21-2017 at 07:03 AM.