View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 12:01 PM
JJBlaine

Originally Posted by Chris G View Post
After seeing the recommendation for Ibotta on this blog, I tried to enroll. I can not get the system to allow my 'JoAnn' choice for refunds; and I'm unable to remove their emails after deleting the app. A bit disappointed. Hope anyone else who uses it has better luck.
I'm sorry you're having trouble! Are you using an iphone? IPhone 4s and 5s do not support all stores. My SIL has an iPhone, so she uses an old $10 prepaid android phone on wifi for some of her rebates. If not, I would try sending an email to support. The one time I had an issue, they replied the next day, and credited my account within 48 hours. Honestly, I wouldn't give up, I've gotten hundreds of $$ back over the last 1-1/2 year with this app.

[QUOTE=disijudy;7900057]
Originally Posted by JJBlaine View Post
Ibotta is an app for your smartphone that has rebates for hundreds of items at tons of stores. You have to scan your receipt, and sometimes scan the barcode for specific items. It's easy, almost like taking a picture with your phone.

This might be a weird question, but how do you scan with a phone?
The app uses your phone's camera app, so you just point your phone at the receipt like you are taking a picture.