View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:00 AM
cindi

Originally Posted by speters54 View Post
I tried out the Avante today and am going next week to try the Innova. My question about the Avante is that I am wondering if there is a reason to go for the 24" Fusion rather than the 18" Avante (I am only 5'1" tall so my quilting reach isn't great). And is the Fusion harder to quilt with than the Avante since it is bigger and would weigh more.
Also, concerning the Innova can anyone explain the difference to me concerning the standard stitch regulator and the lightning stitch - wondering if lightning stitch is worth the money. Also, what is the difference between the Navigator that is less expensive and based on a tablet or the more expensive one that is based on a regular computer. I don't even understand what this difference is. Can someone explain because it is a big price difference.
If you're looking for support, Innova is the way to go. They're available 24/7/365. The Innova is made to be easily serviced by YOU, not by taking it in to the shop or paying to have someone come to your home. They can usually talk you through ANY problems you're having on the phone. Plus, the support on the Yahoo Innova groups is invaluable, especially with experts like Renae Haddadin on those boards. You'll be amazed at how much they will help!

Remember that while you may have more inches with the 24", it won't be worth the money if you're straining to hit the longer area because of your height.

I have the lightning stitch, and it's WONDERFUL. For the first time ever, I've got consistent stitches, no matter how fast or slow I'm stitching.

I don't have the Navigator or AutoPilot - I'm a free-hander all the way, and have not had an interest in those options, so I can't help with that one.

I chose the Innova for the simple fact that I love the empowerment Innova gives me with my machine - I'm in control of everything from my stitching to servicing my machine. I'm not afraid of my longarm anymore. I'm not worried about the how's and why's of my machine. Innova stands 100% behind their machines. It was worth every penny I spent.