View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Armylady2012

Hello ladies I just want to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that participated in my Winter Themed Block Swap. I really enjoyed myself and I loved getting to see what all you ladies associated with the theme Winter, I think we had a variety of great Blocks and that is because of all you wonderful ladies. I am working on getting approval for another swap just not for sure what it is going to be but I will take all the suggestions into consideration.

So not to keep you in suspense and waiting "SURPRISE" "SURPRISE" I got all the blocks swapped out and in the mail today, I hope that I did a good job on the swapping of the blocks and that you like what you receive. It was hard to decide who got what. I will be PMing everyone their tracking number after this post, I do believe that everyone has an expected delivery date of Thursday the 19th except for two which has an expected delivery date of Friday the 20th. Ladies please remember to PM me that you have received your blocks so that I can make sure that everyone has received so I can do the drawing for the extra blocks and get them mailed to the lucky winner right away.

Again Ladies Thank you so much for joining me on this Winter Adventure.

Last edited by Armylady2012; 10-17-2017 at 01:40 PM. Reason: misspelled word