View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 03:17 AM
ruby2shoes

Default Problem with my Juki TL2010Q

Twice now my machine has just stopped while I am sewing. I know power is still getting to the machine because the light stays on but nothing else works.....no bobbin winder, no needle up/down, no sewing. I try switching it off and back on, changing power points, jiggling leads, pulling leads out and then putting them back in but nothing will make the machine work...until.........I leave it for about half an hour or so and then miraculously everything is back working. This has happened twice now over a couple of months. The machine is only a few months old and despite being under warranty, the dealer says that if he pulls it apart to try to see what's happening, if he can't find anything then I will have to pay for the time and labour. As it's only a intermittent fault the chances of them finding anything wrong is pretty remote. Does anyone have any ideas what could be happening with the machine? Both times this has happened I have only been sewing for about an hour and only doing light piecing work. I have spent much longer stretches of time on the machine quilting big quilts without any probs so surely it's not an overheating problem?