Old 10-24-2017, 02:21 PM
peaceandjoy

Originally Posted by PeriWink View Post
Here's my version of En Provence. I'm not thrilled with it. Just needs a binding so I'll add that to my binding stack. I enjoy playing along on this board, but I'm not sure I'll join in this year, and of course, this year's will be gorgeous!! What's a girl to do?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]582645[/ATTACH]
Not thrilled with it? Really? I think it's one of the prettiest ones!

I think the first Quiltville mystery I did was 2008. There have been some I did not do; having kids and working full time made it difficult to get things started sometimes, never mind done. The first quilt I remember her using strings on - Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - was one I didn't do. At the time I was glad as I didn't like the string look. Now I love it and hope to someday get to that one, too.

I've just finished my En Provence, and Talkin' Turkey (not a mystery, it's from her String Fling book) is almost done. Kids are now grown and gone, and - best news - I've retired! My goal is to keep up with this year's clues. Then back to Allietare and Grand Illusion; both are well under way and need only a couple of weeks to finish. It's an illness, I tell ya!
Attached Thumbnails en-provence.jpg   ep-label.jpg