Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by nativetexan
funny, she would have somethingto say about the insurance thing. she knows all. or her boyfriend does. anyone but the person who is telling her something.
OK, we will be brave and nix her request. keep your fingers crossed! :-o
She has a boyfriend? Tell her to go live with him.
If she can afford to rent your basement, she can afford a 1 bedroom apartment...
I had to say no to a friend of mine years ago, I was renting a two bedroom apartment with a roommate, and a friend of ours who only speaks to us when she wants something said she got evicted and needed a place to stay. I was renting a 2 bedroom apartment, where exactly did she think she was going to stay? Her and her kid. I had no cable, no internet, no phone, and was working and going to school, so I wouldn't even be home (she was not working) most of the time, and what's stopping her from eating all my food, inviting her little boyfriend over and whatever. I had to say sorry, but no. It was HARD... I even paid for them to stay at a hotel for 2 nights because they said they litterally had nowhere else to go, and never saw that money paid back to me. Never will either.