Old 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM
sewingsuz

Oh my goodness!!! My Secret Santa was so generous to me. I must have been on the Good list this year. Thank you very very much sulabug! She sent my nice santa card seperate and the detective i am I looked at the envelope and saw it was mailed from Washington State. I had to take four pictures to get all the goodies in the pictures. I am on Weight Watchers and she was so kind to send thing I can eat. Here is the pictures and i will try to list it all. Merry Christmas to everyone and have fun today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]585100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]585101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]585103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]585104[/ATTACH] Santa Card,Two tote bags, nail files, Several tea begs different kinds, Sugar free Jello, and sf candies, Quilting pins, Sprint clamp set, Small and lg calendars, It threads it's self needles, Kitchen towel, Skinny popcorn which i love! Dark Chocolate bar, Cat treats, The item I ask for which is a 12' 60 degree ruler. Thanks so much!18 FQ's,% o Pkg of cotton dollies, Five other fabrics, small bag with twizzers. I really did not expect so much! Just an awesome box and a big piece of cardboard with my ruler which was sent in additional package. it is just the one I wanted.
Attached Thumbnails img_3631-3-.jpg   img_3632-3-.jpg   img_3633-2-.jpg   img_3634-2-.jpg