Old 12-11-2017, 08:02 AM
J_cody

Secret Santa Exchange,

Ok so I am computer illiterate, operator challenged, I can not get my photos to post they keep saying upload failed.

But a Huge shout out to Karaboo some beautiful fat quarters some goodies (candies in the packages, I have never seen them here but no one else did either I ate them last night at about 11:30 when I was opening my package. the Oh Henry mix WOW.. a beautiful doily a big mug rug with a scottich terrier on it unwrapping a gift so cute some soap a Rustic Quilts magazine A Cuisine book from British Coloumbia and my husband was looking at that this morning wonder what we will be having for supper we are both adventurous with our cooking so that will be a great book A template that I cant wait to try and i have to say a seam ripper that I may be scared to try it looks dangerous but i bet it will be great. I love he case it came in also. You out did yourself if I can figure out how to post photos I will load them and get them on here... THANK YOU THANK YOU THNAK YOU. Merry Christmas
Joni