Old 12-16-2017, 05:42 PM
D.Henson

This is going to be an amazing quilt. The flannel on the back will be great for comfort. Praying the chemo will be sucessful.

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Good Morning everyone!
Taking a quick break to check in and see what everyone is up to. Looking good so far many different projects and a number of Bonnie Hunter MQ's. I am just following along with looking at the mystery, most of Bonnie's quilts just don't appeal to my senses, I like scrappy but she is just a little to extreme for me. But I do like wild combinations so I will keep watching. I have been working on the chemo quilt that I hope to finish this weekend if I have enough sashing fabric. Here is a photo, some of you may recognize the pattern train ride #7! That's how long part of this has been sitting around.[ATTACH=CONFIG]585467[/ATTACH]
I'm only doing 4 large blocks in the center and then adding extra sashing on top and bottom to make it longer. I didn't have enough of the green to make it larger. The green fabric is about 18 years old and I can't match it. I'm just going to use a flannel sheet for the back and some wide stippling.