View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 01:20 PM
aborning

Sorry everyone. My life has been a whirlwind this month so far. My computer won't send out messages so I have to wait until my husband is gone to get on his computer. He pretty much dominates the computer when I am home at night so have to wait until he is gone to get on his computer. I have been having a lot of fun this month going to the mailbox each day to see how many Candy packages I have. So far I have received 18. From:
Kele, Juanita Bean, Sunrise 450, Deborah in NY, Hav4boys, OldCatLady, Jaba, LuciaLPL, Crispy-frog, Nelco, Moonrise, Janice McC, JaneQuilter, Barbar Kibler, TravelingGramma, DJmat,WMU Teach, and MizMelly.

Thank You all! I can't wait to open them all. Don't knwo when that will be, even though my birthday in the 14th. ON the 12th I leave to go to my daughter's at Rapid City *8 hours away). Then wedding dress shopping for her on the 13th. Then the 14th (my birthday), I am spending 9 hours driving to a Quilt Retreat to be at that afternoon until the 17th. Then have to work the rest of that week. But until then, I will be watching my mailbox for the rest of the candy packages! Just don't worry if I don't post when I receive each package cause I don't get much computer time. I will try to post on Thursday night since I am leaving on Friday morning for almost a week.