View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 08:46 PM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Was making great progress today on finishing up two UFOs. One is done; just a little Christmas wall hanging; will post a pic when light is better tomorrow. Then was working on JN’s Summer Solstice. Thought it was all ready except for the borders, but when I pulled it out the center star was not joined at all, just rows of diamonds. Put those together. Started paper piecing the border pieces, then DH came home from golf and suggested we should eat at halftime of the Vikes game. Stopped sewing, made dinner, ate. By the time I was done, the Saints were taking the lead. DH suggested I go back to sewing. So I did, and it seemd to work. So I kept sewing, until finally looked up and saw Diggs catch the pass and score. So my current plan is to finish this top, layer and quilt it. Attach the binding. If time permits, layer and quilt my BH mystery. Leave finishing the bindings for next Sunday. That way, I will sew through the entire game. Hey, if you are a Vikings fan no superstition is too foolish.

Last edited by Krisb; 01-14-2018 at 08:49 PM.