View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:27 AM
barbarakibler23

so how was everyone's weekend?

My husband left on Friday to go on a "guys weekend in Las Wages (Vegas). I thought this is cool I have all this time to sew and organize my crafting room.

So Friday my 2 grandchildren spent the night (4 and 1 1/2) we had fun.... but my granddaughter almost choked to death. Seriously. I started to panic and then remembered that I use to be an EMT. I know what to do. So I did a version of smacking her back, tipping her upside down, and finally pushing on her stomach. Things went flying everywhere. She did not even cry (Mema almost did). Very scary! good thing I was right next to her when she shoveled a handful of pancakes in her mouth.

Saturday their momma came and picked the kids up but stayed until 5pm. We all took a nap before they left for home. So now you think I have Saturday night to sew.....so did I but I decided to get some work done. Need to have all my bookkeeping done before February gets here. Stayed up to midnight doing that.

Sunday...woke up at 11 AM wow half the day is gone Started out doing "Clicklist" for our grocery store (hope you all have this) Ordered all my groceries takes like 45 minutes to do so. Sent it to the grocery store in ???heaven in the sky ??and it got lost. My order cart was empty. So then I had to go grocery shopping. I really don't like to grocery shop it's my hubby's job and he LOVES it! Okay now it about 5 pm have not sewn a darn thing yet! Spent some time in my crafting room. Almost need a rope to pull me out of there. Someday it will be wonderful, someday.

Sunday night I watched football and yep did some more work. (and some birthday swap organizing) Then a new show was on so I decided to just lay on the sofa with my dog and watch the new show (the Resident) it was pretty good. Fell asleep after the show on the sofa...darn no sewing again!

It is Monday...was going to GO to work but all of our snow has melted and became a serious mud puddle! I work on a dirt road and I have to take dirt roads for about 7 miles....after a mile I turned around because it was getting worse the farther I went. So me and my not so clean car
came home.

Hoping to sew today. After I work from home

Have a great day ladies.

Barb

Last edited by barbarakibler23; 01-22-2018 at 08:31 AM.