View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 06:15 PM
Teen

Originally Posted by redstilettos View Post
I participate in the monthly secret pal swap here on this board occasionally. I don't mind receiving used or older magazines, but I can see where they can become quite....well.....abundant

With so much being available online, I bet you could get rid of them and not be too worried about not finding "it" again somewhere online.

what about making a binder, and taking out only those parts that you want? Give the rest away? Although it might hurt to cut into a magazine. I know I feel that way sometimes, but then, being down to one binder instead of piles and piles of mags is a kind of nice way to go, too
This is what I do. After saving magazines, I found that I really don't go thru them again. So now, I just take a box cutter and slice the pages/patterns I want, place them in plastic sleeves, then place in notebook. To keep my patterns notebook from exploding, I transfer patterns I've made to a "Completed" pattern notebook. However, I use to work in adminstrative position and I had this awesome desk organizer. I'm thinking of getting one so I can get rid of notebooks when I move for new studio. I don't have a place for one in my current sewing nook. Here's the http://tarifold-organizers.com/tarif...log-racks.html