View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:12 PM
moonrise

I'm one of the flu-bies mentioned. Ugh! This stuff is awful! DH came down with it on Wednesday, and dragged himself to the doctor on Thursday morning. He tested as having Type A, and was prescribed Tamiflu. I came down with it on Saturday. The best way I can describe it as being body-slammed on concrete 100 times, then beaten with a baseball bat, and if that's not enough, I was thrown into a volcano, causing crazy fevers, and then somebody tied a truck to me and I'm having to drag it everywhere. (I'm only slightly exaggerating! ha ha)

I think I'm on the downhill side now, but I get exhausted easily ... as in ... walking to the kitchen is a major journey. DH is back at work (he wasn't given a choice), but he's still recovering too. I'm not really sure the Tamiflu did him any good. We seem to be recovering at the same rate. Glad we only had to pay $10 for it, after insurance.

Anyway, I do plan on joining the swap as soon as I'm able to cut my squares, plus I want to make 100% sure I'm no longer contagious.