View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 11:58 AM
quiltntoday

I'm going to the show and can hardly wait. I live here and all the Paducah Stitch 'n Quilt guild members are very excited too. I have 7 friends from the Medina, OH area that will be staying at the new Holiday Inn which is next to the convention center and two cousins and a friend staying at my house. It's great to sign up for classes as well as attend the show daily and walk all around town.

It truly takes Tuesday through Saturday to see everything. On Tuesday I go to the Cherry Civic Center on Park Avenue to see the antique quilts and vendors then drive to the red Finkel building on Kentucky Ave., drive to Eleanor's warehouse on Kentucky, drive back to the downtown area on Broadway and walk up and down and also go in the shops on Marketplace square including Must Stitch Emporium. If I still have time/energy I go to the Quilt museum.

Wednesday through Saturday is the quilt show!! I'm taking classes and lectures all day Friday. And, I'll be spending time with all my visitors. A great time of year for all quilt lovers!