Old 03-26-2018, 08:40 AM
redstilettos

Hey all!

Your pretties went into the mail Saturday morning, bright and early, so you should start receiving them shortly This month was a little more challenging due to the lower number of participants, along with not everyone swapping out 12. Some swapped as many as 12, and some as low as 8, so yes, there are duplicates. I think if I remember correctly, Sewbiz was the only one requesting one of hers back, so everyone else might be having duplicates of others here in the swap.

I'm really hoping we don't have this happen very often

OMG....that grandbaby is handsome! And the name is fabulous. You are a lucky lucky woman!!!

Jayne, I'll be posting the polka dots in the next week or so...keep your eyes open! We'd love to have you. And you can have any kinds of dots. Colored on whites, white on colors, big and little dots on the same fabric....we're pretty flexible here

I spent the weekend dealing with insurance adjustors. They totaled the entire garage and everything in it. Motorcycles, atv's car, jet ski, tools....ugh. They already paid us out for the vehicles, but they are not releasing the building or the contents just yet. Would be nice to start getting estimates!! Let's just say sewing had to take a back seat this weekend, which bums me out....as I only have time on the weekends. So....with Easter next weekend, it will be a while before I can get back at it!

Let me know what you think of your squares