View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Stash-Buster109

Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Girl View Post
Greetings everyone! Beginner quilter here, I've made a couple of rag quilts and smaller sampler quilts and then I dove right in and bought a longarm. Of course I'm in wayyyy over my head

Looking forward to learning what I can here and making some new acquaintances along the way.

~Winnie
Welcome from one newbie to another one! I've been quilting for about six years but I'm self taught and boy do I have a few things to learn. Wow! You got a longarm machine that quickly? You're my kind of wacky gal!! I can't wait to hear how you're doing and what new things you're trying. I took lessons on a commercial longarm and I was in LOVE!!!! Too bad my budget isn't in line with my love for my own longarm. So I'll just have to hear how your doing with yours!

What part of the gulf coast if you don't mind me asking? We've vacationed in Pass Christian several times. I'm in love with that whole area especially the Rusty Pelican in Longview (??). Their beignets are BETTER than Cafe DuMonde in my humble opinion. Plus no pigeons!!!

Welcome ladybug!
StashBuster109 aka Sarah