View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 08:45 AM
Kassaundra

It is good they found it so early. I would do that too, even if I pursued other tx's I would still starve it out w/ reducing carbs to 0. Your body makes just enough carbs for your own glucose obligate systems w/o eating any at all. So many cancers are either glucose obligate or very nearly so, and it won't hurt a thing to try it.
Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
I think this is all the photos. If I missed anyone let me know. Now to clean up and get ready to receive the blocks. I am so pleased with what you have done with my bra fabric. It is going to be so fun to put together. I was thinking I would donate it to for a fund raiser. But now that I am a breast cancer patient, it may be hard to give up.

So far for my diagnosis, I have decided to do what I can naturally through diet to starve the cancer since it is so early and I am negative for BRAC gene. I will have extra monitoring to watch to make sure it does not get worse. But I hope this will avoid doing the more radical treatment in case it develops more aggressively later in life. The good news it was detected very early with mammogram and is not really "cancer" yet, just abnormal cells.

So the diet is very low carbs, vegetables and lean meat only. The good news is that I am loosing weight. It is just hard to give up coffee, fruit and chocolate for a time. Thank you for good health insurance, saved up sick hours, and all your thoughts and prayers.