Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:05 PM
laparshall

Originally Posted by carolevidak
Hmmm I have RA and tomorrow I go for my monthly infusion (Orencia). I wonder if this will affect my weigh in the next day. We will see won't we.

I am walking 1.50 miles a day and hope to keep increasing it. But went out to lunch with a friend yesterday and gained .05 ozs, overnight. Do you think it could have been that spinach salad I really enjoyed? LOL But I still stayed at the right points the whole day. Guess that dressing did it to me - but boy was it good. LOL

Carole
That's great that you are doing so well with your walking. I agree with Karla, that will come right back off. Just don't get to stuck on the daily ups and downs as long as you are making healthy choices in foods and are moving, you should be good.

Have you been on Orencia long? I also have RA, along with a couple of other types of Arthritis, but that was one of the drugs that the doctor mentioned, as well as humira(SP?) I take weekly injections of Methotrexate currently. Right now it is working very well. I am noticing a big difference in my joint aches and pains since I have been eating healthier and losing weight. How about you? I see my rheumatologist in April, I'm sure she is going to be very happy with the results I am having.
Linda