View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Billi

Hi ladies (waving excitedly)

I'm Billi and this is my 7th boom

I have been married 30 years and I have 2 grown daughters My oldest is getting married in March. Mr Bill and I recently picked up and moved from San Diego County to Green Valley Arizona. We are currently in a rental while our "WE ARE NEVER MOVING AGAIN" house is being built. Rumor has it will be done mid August (fingers crossed) then there are a couple of things we need to finish before we actually move in.

I started sewing as a child working with my Mom she owned her own business making custom drapes, bed spreads and slip covers. when she retired from that she my sister and I took up quilting. It was the beginning of Elenor Burns, rotary cutters and easier patterns era. After a few years for several reasons I put all my toys and tools away thinking I would never make another quilt. About 5 years ago I walked into a quilt shop and fell in love all over again. While I am not quite the outside the box quilter Kass is (I strive to be her) there is not a quilting rule I am not afraid to push on if not actually break. I get a vision in my head and sometimes to get what I want I have to use methods that are a bit different. I'm excited for this round to start.

Also Bluelady congratulations on your job and up coming move I hope once you get settled in you comeback to the swaps and shape some pictures with us.

Last edited by Billi; 05-29-2018 at 01:45 PM.