View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 06:08 AM
Little Lulu

Five things that have helped me
1) I always clean up, organize and put away after completing every project/before starting a new project. This keeps me more organized and a clean space to begin.
2) I, too, try to purge once a year and get rid of "stuff" - I do this for my Scrapbook, Embroidery and Quilting hobbies
3) I love the Sew Stack Tool Trays; I keep one next to my machine with all of my must needs AND
I have one that I can fill and put in my carry all when I am going to a class. (I love the idea of a cookie sheet next to the machine - I am going to check to see how many Sew Stack Tool Trays I can fit on a small one -- Great Idea!
4) For quilting, I use the plastic project bins to separate projects: patterns, materials, etc. (Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann's and/or Michaels).....Oh my, I just counted them - 14 waiting to be started....
5) I also have my embroidery designs categorized. I have them on flash drives right now but have been told to get them on a disk.

This has been a great thread from which to read and LEARN. Hope what I do helps someone.

Last edited by Little Lulu; 06-02-2018 at 06:18 AM.