Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Billi

Hi Girls

I'm home well for a couple of weeks I'll be leaving again in about 10 days for a wedding in Lake Tahoe and then a trip to Colorado to see my youngest daughter. Overall my trip to Sedona went well we had to not do some of the hiking we wanted but overall that didn't make a huge difference. The periodic application of ice to the foot and the consumption of really good beers and the occasional cocktail went a long way in keeping me going. If you have never visited Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon I highly recommend it, it truly is a desert beauty that can't be experienced anywhere else.

All the beautiful fabrics I am seeing have me excited to get started I'm loving the idea's you guys have.

LJD: I am so sorry for your fall that is truly awful heal fast my friend we want you back soon.

Stafar: Welcome I am glad you are able to join us I love your fabric it will make awesome baby quilts.

Terri: great news on your health I hope your insurance covers it and you can get it done and feeling better ASAP. Also your fabric is great, remember the floral I sent out a few rounds ago booms 15 and 16 because I had a bolt of it? this one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]595799[/ATTACH]
ya I still have some of it hahahaha I love those blocks yes blocks I still have not put them together into a quilt or 2 I could possibly make 3 hahahaha whatever I love it and I'll figure something out.

GramE: Hi nice to see you again your pallet is soft and lovely it will be beautiful together.

Kass: whats the sewing machine verdict? will you be getting a new one or creating all your blocks by hand this round? fyi I put your name on the swirly vortex fabric you made 2 awesome blocks with the stripes I can't wait to see what you come up with this one.

Cheesehead: that fabric is fun and wild I love it

My F8's are ready to go out tomorrow they will be to our swap master extraodinaire Wednesday.
Attached Thumbnails boom-15-16.jpg