Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:43 AM
Billi

Jayne good call on the bubble wrap. I mailed yesterday and it's winging it's way to Georgia as we speak.

Kass your bite sounds terrifying I have a friend that spent weeks in the hospital from a brown recluse bite The man damn near lost his leg. Please be very careful with that.

TG I sure hope your fabrics are returned to you I love them and your idea and hope we are able to play with them if not this round next one.

Libster I remember when I was a newbie and was so intimidated by you Jaba and a couple of others such beautiful blocks and made so quickly. I was terrified because while I'm no Kass I am more outside the traditional box than all y'll were. One thing I learned was to work with what I'm good at and not try to be anyone else. it's one of the reasons we do swaps to have a variety of looks in our projects. I make much better blocks when it's something I want to make not something I think the other swapper wants.

Pam you will be great just be you!

My foot is healing but not going to lie those long walks were easier while I was still on vacation and day drinking was more socially acceptable. hahahaha

Have a good day my friends.