View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 08:41 PM
JT

The best vacuum I have ever bought is a Shark. I have both the Shark Rotator and the Shark Rotator Professional. While you can by the Shark Rotator in stores like Walmart & Kohl's, I bought mine online from Shark, and with it I got a free steam cleaner, which works great for bath and kitchen tile.

I first bought the Shark Rotator (Red & White) and it blew me away. It's lite weight and very easy to use. When I brought it home, I first vacuumed with my old clunky Kirby. I pulled so much more out of the carpet with the Shark.

Then a couple years later, we got new carpet upstairs, not knowing at the time how thick the new carpet was. I could vacuum with the first Shark, but it was harder to push because of the density of the carpet. I contacted Shark online, asking them if they had a vacuum that would handle the density of my carpet. I got the Shark Rotator Professional, which has 3 setting, hardwood, regular carpet, and dense carpet. So ow I don't have to carry my vacuum downstairs to do the family room, I use my red & white one downstairs and the Professional upstairs, since it handles all carpet types and hardwood.

Love them both. No other vacuum that I've had even comes close to Shark. Check reviews.